Fast Start Your Business With a New Approach to the Pandemic
Pandemic Assessment Delivers a Step-by-Step Roadmap
Deep Marketplace Experience
This go-to-market assessment is conducted by senior consultants, each with over 20+ years’ experience. It provides direct access to experts in market strategy and promotion, digital marketing, ecommerce, pricing, creative services and product development.
Customized By Client
The go-to-market plan will be customized to each individual business’s needs and circumstances. It will provide a business strategy, go-to-market tactics, recommended marketing spend budget levels, recommendations for website improvements, and a complete digital marketing platform set up for the client business.
Personalized Delivery of a Step By Step Plan
The product will be delivered in an online meeting format so that Q&A can be facilitated. Includes full documentation and materials. Once complete, businesses can get started implementing the following step-by-step instructions.
Base plan is $3000 and includes
a. Market Analysis:
This analysis will help businesses understand how to jump-start sales. These plans will emphasize speed/time to market and simplicity/ease of use.
- Market Structure, Competitive Set and Business Strategy
- Social Media Audit
- SEO/PPC Analysis
- Consumer Market Analysis/Target Audience Research
b. Brand Analysis:
The plan will provide each business with suggestions for how to improve their brand identity.
- Brand Benefit Analysis
- Brand Positioning
- Creative Framework
- Style and Tone
c. Google Ads plan
Google Ads (search and display) approach, budget recommendation, and direction for how to manage.
Choose from following options:
No Existing Paid Media Accounts
- Creation of Google Ads account, creation of tracking pixels sent to the client for placement with instructions
- Guidance on the overall structure including recommended campaigns and ad groups
- Best practices and how-to optimization guide
- Reporting dashboard with KPIs
- Deliverable is the actual account, tracking pixels and a PDF with the structure recommendations and best practices
- Technical site audit and site speed audit with top 10 priorities outlined
- Google search console and analytics set-up advisement (we send them code and instructions for placement)
- Keyword research and analysis
- 1 full page optimization to serve as a guideline for them moving forward, this will include up to 30 different pieces of a web page
- Google Analytics reporting dashboard
- This will help get their site cleaned up technically and provide a foundation for optimization leading to better visibility in the search engines, ultimately leading to more conversions
Existing Paid Media Accounts
- Audit of one existing paid media channel
- Analysis of overall settings, bidding, optimization strategy, ads/messaging, tracking
- Write-up of opportunities and recommendations for account improvement
- Deliverable is expert ideas, priorities and a to-do list of action items within your paid account to boost performance